体育投注注册Small businesses are the backbone of our communities, inspiring us every day with their creativity, perseverance, and passion. But we know that starting and sustaining a small business is no easy feat.
As 2019 comes to a close, we’re looking back on the lessons we’ve learned from our customers over the past year and offering up insights that will help make 2020 the best year yet for your small business. In this report, we’ll explore:
- How to stay ahead of the curve in a changing marketing landscape
- Which tried-and-true marketing channels shouldn't be overlooked
- When you should start marketing your new business
- What your first marketing hire of the new year should be
- Why building your small business community is vital to your success
- How to secure funding for your idea